The Cross Country Ski Areas Association welcomes applications for future press tips at one of the nearly 150 cross country ski areas across the US and Canada.
The Cross Country Ski areas Association is always on the lookout for writers, bloggers and influencers looking for a press trip to one of our member ski areas. Cross country ski areas are the ultimate outdoor adventure.
Media interested in applying for a press trip need only provide the following information and submit them and their most recent media kit email@example.com.
- Initial, immediate possible story ideas
- Your most common media outlets
- Specific outlets you would pitch stories to
- Please define the reach of the outlets you will be pitching sotires to
- Would you want to bring guests with you on the trip and if so, how many?
- Do you have specific dates and locations?
- Please include and other information you find pertinent to this request
Upon receiving your application, the CCSAA will share it with member ski areas. If a ski area is interested in hostin you, the CCSAA willthen connect you directly to work out details. Applying for a press trip through the CCSAA is not a guarantee that you will hve th opportuity to attend a press trip as it is contingent upon the individual members and their willingness to host writers.
Please note, the CCSAA does not cover travel/airfare costs for these trips. What is covered on teh press trip is deppendant on the individual host ski area. Once they contact you, be sure to ask them if they cover transfers, additional guests, etc. If a press trip might not be possiblee now, the CCSAA is open to collaborating with writers on articles about cross country skiing as well.
The CCSAA was formed in 1973 to promote the growth and improve the quality of cross country ski operations in North America. To learn more about CCSAA please visit their webistes: