The Cross Country Ski Areas Association welcomes applications for future press trips at one of nearly 150 cross country ski areas across the US and Canada.
The Cross Country Ski Areas Association is always on the lookout for writers, bloggers and influencers looking for a press trip to one of our member ski areas. Cross country ski areas are the ultimate outdoor adventure.
Media interested in applying for a press trip need only provide the following information and submit it and your most recent media kit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial, immediate possible story ideas
- Your most common media outlets
- Specific outlets you would pitch stories to
- Please define the reach of the outlets you will be pitching stories to
- Would you want to bring guests with you on the trip and if so, how many?
- Do you have specific dates and locations?
- Please include any other information you find pertinent to this request
Upon receiving your application, the CCSAA will share it with member ski areas. If a ski area is interested in hosting you, the CCSAA will then connect you directly to work out details. Applying for a press trip through the CCSAA is not a guarantee that you will have the opportuity to attend a press trip as it is contingent upon the individual members and their willingness to host journalists.
Please note, the CCSAA does not cover travel/airfare costs for these trips. What is covered on the press trip is dependant on the individual host ski area. Once they contact you, be sure to ask them if they cover transfers, additional guests, etc. If a press trip might not be possible now, the CCSAA is open to collaborating with writers on articles about cross country skiing.
The CCSAA was formed in 1973 to promote the growth and improve the quality of cross country ski operations in North America. To learn more, please visit their websites: